Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Friday, May 2, 2008

May Day in Colorado

Happy May everyone! We had an unexpected surprise on Thursday morning when we woke up to find we had been covered in snow! Wow! What a shock to get a snowfall on May 1st!!!



Our thermometer wasn't lying!! :)






No one else was volunteering, so Josh bravely ventured out into the snow to dump the trash...Thanks for serving bro! :)
Justin wants you all to know that he took this picture (the one of the car :)












The other night after a show in Kimball, Nebraska, we met a very sweet couple who owned a bowling alley. They were so kind and let our whole family bowl for free!! Because it was way after hours, we had the whole place to ourselves! :)












































Not to brag...but half of us made it into the 3 digits!!! haha! OK... we may not be the best bowlers, but we did have a blast! Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Smith for your hospitality and kindness!! We had so much fun!

11 comments:

Wasko Family said...

That is so cool Ferf! first rain, then snow, wonder what's next!=) My Mom got back from Alaska yesterday, it's great to have her home again after 2 weeks!!!!! My Dad is now in Oklahoma. He comes home Sunday. Now you have to get back and then there's is no more tears!:) Miss you and can't wait till you get home!

Taylor

Wasko Family said...

Gosh you guys are so lucky, people just give you free stuff and you get to meet cool people!! We miss you all!
Steph W.

Jane said...

Hello Hunts!
Snow, it so reminds me of Michigan.
The weather here in Ga. has been beautiful:)
I have been praying for you, and sure hope maybe sometime you all can do a show in "little Gaylord Michigan" Alpenfest would be great, can u make it the 3rd week in July, and some of the Ga, and Virgina folks will be there then too.. hey what do ya think, and oh I could tan you all for free!!!
Love to all of you
A.Jane

Jonathan said...

Sounds like fun!
Which 3? :)

hunts said...

Waskie girls- Thanks for the comments! I miss you girls a ton! I've been telling people about your new blog, and I've been checking it often! Love and miss you girls!


Aunt Jane! How did ya know we all need tans!?!?! haha :) We are so looking forward to some Virginia sunshine! Thanks for your prayers and I hope your having fun down south with your fam :)


Jonathan- haha! Well, Dad was high scorer, then josh,me and mom squeezed our ways into the hundreds :) How was your annual "May Day Basket Wars" with the Reynolds fam? Who won this year?

~Jen

Teresa said...

Snow in May? Crazy! I bet yall can't wait to be back at the beach :) Bowling looks like a blast, too!! Fun stuff! Miss you guys! See ya at NA!!

abbey said...

OH my goodness! I can't imagine being in snow right now!! It is in the 80s here today and beautifully sunny :) can't wait to have you guys back! glad you're having fun!

The Richards said...

I can't believe you all had snow!!....and a lot of it too! I know you will be ready to hit the beach when you get home:) Looks like fun at the bowling alley!! Can't wait to see you soon!!!!

Kait

p.s. Justin, I like your picture of the car in the snow:)

Natasha said...

Hey Girls! looks like you had fun bowling together. I am soo looking forward to New Attitude. Maybe our rooms will be near eachothers.

Mimi said...

I talked to your Grandma and she said you had some cold weather but snow is crazy! I can't believe Josh is out there in shorts! Keep safe, you guys are in our prayers.
The Browns

Anonymous said...

Bowling looks like fun!! Can't wait to see ya'll!! Hope you're havin' fun!
From Kara R.