Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

And the water keeps on fallin from the Sky...



Well, it's been pretty rainy out here! Sometimes it feels like we could float away! :) I've heard that back home in Virginia it's been beautiful... hope you all are enjoying the nice weather:) Well, I haven't had much time to post because of school; however, this week is finals for Jess and I!! So, if you think of it to pray for us girls, we would greatly appreciate it!


The fam is doing well...Boys are busy with school and crazy as ever, Dad and Mom have been such diligent workers and making the most of every moment, and each day we count down till we see our sweet home, family, and friends! 24 days left!!! The shows have been going great! Last night we completed our 19th show in Ottumwa, Iowa, and now we have 18 performances to go! The Lord has been so kind to us. This morning (after listening to Dad read from 1 Timothy) each of us shared at least one thing we were thankful for. We were reminded of God's great kindness to us as He protects us on the road and allows us to arrive to all of our shows. I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has kept us in their prayers! You all are so very kind and thoughtful! Also, the boys want to thank the Petrys (our next door neighbors) for taking care of their dogs while they're away...you guys are awesome and we are so grateful for you!

Well, I will definitely have more time to post when school is out... April 29th!!! Hooray! :)

So bye for now, and I'll be posting more soon!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Family! It is so great to be in touch!!!! I'm doing the count down of your shows left too - It'll be super great when you all return home!!!! Love you soooo much! Grammy

Elizabeth said...

Hey!!
I'll be praying about your finals!! Do you have e-mail? If so, can you text it to me? Thanks!!
God Bless
~Elizabeth

Jonathan said...

Good luck on your finals!
We're praying for you!

Jane said...

Hello HUnts!
This is A.Jane!!!
Do ya all remember me? Im in Ga babysitting my Beautiful Grandkids and enjoying it sooo much.
Aunt Cathy just gave me a small up-date on all of you, and Mea gave me your blog address.
She directed me as to where to go, so thanks Mea!!
Well write me back if you can, and you all are in my prayers! xoxoxo
Tell Mom and Pops i said hello
A. Jane

hunts said...

Who could ever forget Aunt Jane!?!:D hehe! Of course we remember you! How are you doing? Keeping busy with the Andersons and Stewarts? Tell Mea that Jessi and I say Hi!!! Thanks so much for writing on the blog! We love getting notes from people while we're on the road. Have fun in Georgia Land!! ~Jen

Natasha said...

Woohoo your halfway done!

If its any consolation we have had a lot of rain in Va too. I think it is supposed to rain all week again this week :( we have had some gorgeous days though in between the rain :)

The Smith Family said...

Girls,
I absolutely LOVE your hair! It is so adorable...makes me want to get mine cut! We missed you guys at the church picnic today. Can't wait until NA! Wahoo!
Love you all,
Maggie

petfam said...

Hey, all!

Thanks for the shout-out. We miss you guys.

Well, we're not getting rained out too much here, but we are getting ALL WET nonetheless. And (as Bill Parcells would say) "that's a good thing, not a bad thing."

We're keeping you in our prayers.

Oh, the other girls tried to send you an email, but they said they couldn't find the "woof" key.

Otherwise, they're good.

Cheers!---and see you soon.

Unknown said...

Hey guys thanks for setting up this site. It is great to keep up with how you are doing. We miss your family a lot. Today was the church picnic today but it just wasn't the same without you all. My girls especially missed Jessie and Jennie. We're praying for yall and will continue to do so.

Rich and Tonya Morrison

Anonymous said...

Hi guys...Charlie Callaway here, from Va Beach. Wendy and I left in 2005 to move back to Colorado. Planning to be at your show in Ft. Morgan on 4/29. So happy God is blessing your travels. Look forward to the show.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hunts,
I found your blog. I should have looked over your web sight closer and I would have found it sooner.
I love your hair cuts. I enjoyed catching up on whats been going on in your lives over the past weeks.
See you soon
A. Linda D

Wasko Family said...

Great to here from you guys! You guys should visit our blog, and leave a comment!!:)Keep up the posts

The waskos

Jane said...

Hey Hunts!
Thanks for the shout out back..Hehee.. I love just knowing you got my note .. great english AH?
Well just know i will be your biggest fan in writind, as i love to keep up with all these blogs, makes me feel a little closer then iam at least for now.. Maybe Dave and I can find work, and move back to VB..
Love you all A.Frannie

Anonymous said...

x9zn30mes

Here is my page - same day loans