Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

To My Favorite Dad in the Whole Wide World:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)



Dad, I cannot begin to thank you enough for the godly father you are to us kids. Everyday I'm reminded of God's great kindness to me in blessing me with such a wise, caring and loving father! Next to the Lord, there is no one that I love, trust, or respect more than you and Mom. I treasure your guidance and authority over me. I love learning from your wisdom, and I am so very thankful for your leadership in my life. Thank you for your friendship! This last year especially, I have seen the Lord strengthen our relationship. I have loved spending more time with you, whether it's family devotions, driving in the RV, going out to lunch, working out at the gym:), watching a movie, playing music together, talking, or just hanging out at home. Thank you for always making me laugh! Dad, you are SO funny and we have tons of memories of us just laughing till we can't breathe!



Another thing I admire about you, is your diligence. You are such a hard worker, and you do so much to provide for us all. I remember many times you would come home tired after a hard day's work, and still, you would read us a story every night! You never complain about working, and you always encourage us to do the same! I count it a great privilege to have the opportunity to play music with my family and such talented musicians! You are an amazing guitar player, and I could listen to you play the oldies all day! :)


Thank you for teaching us from God's word.


Thank you for your example of a godly husband and father.




Thank you for always taking us to see neat places.



Thank you for your love for all of us.



Thank you for your love for your Savior.



Dad, you are so dear to my heart and I love you so much! I hope you enjoy your birthday! LOVE YOU!!!!

Love, your ferfer :)







Dad to the rescue :)

6 comments:

Wasko Family said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Hunt!

The Waskos

Katherine M. said...

Happy Birthday, Clint! What a wonderful tribute. Hope your tour is going well. Your family is dearly missed.

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Hunt! You are a great example of a godly father. You are truly blessed. Happy Birthday!
The Browns
p.s. Isaac says you are a great guitar player too!

abbey said...

Jen, that is so sweet!
Happy Birthday Mr. Hunt!

Miss you guys!

The Richards said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.HUNT!!!!!

We miss you all:)

The Richards fam:)

Jonathan said...

Happy Birthday!
Had lots of fun with you guys, glad we could visit!