Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy 15th Jonathan!!!

Wow Jonathan! I can't believe you turned 15 yesterday!! Time has crept up on me again! I know I'm late, and I wish I had more time to honor you (and more pictures) but time has been scarce, and we are setting up for a show right now!



Well, I want to start by thanking you for the awesome brother that you are to me and all of us kids! Thank you for your example of a godly young man. One thing I admire about you is how you always prefer others before yourself. You are such a true friend, and very kind to everyone.


God has given you many gifts! Jon, you are extremely talented at the piano and I love hearing all the new songs you have been writing! Thanks for being so willing to help me with my songs(even though they are bad, you still help me work on them to make em better!)! I love, love playing music with you!:) You are so good at drums, violin, math, art, bball, and making us laugh! Bub you are hilarious! Most people would'nt know it because you're so quiet in public, but you are one of the funniest guys ever!




Lastly, I want to thank you for your faithfulness towards your Father in Heaven. I am encouraged when I see you reading your bible, and I love watching the Lord work in you.




Jon, I love ya so much and I hope you had a great b-day yesterday even though we were on the road! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY! love you!

love ~Jen

6 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow. It is always somebody's b-day in your house! (Mine to :)

Katherine M. said...

Jonathon, Happy birthday from the Myhills. We have enjoyed watching you grow up, and we all think very well of you. Hope you have a great day of celebrating with your family.

abbey said...

Happy late birthday Jon!! I can't believe you're 15!! Hope you're havin fun :)

Wasko Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN! hope you had a great day!

The Waskos

Jonathan said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a great Birthday!

The Richards said...

15!! Wow:) Hope you had a great Birthday Jonathan!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!