Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Friday, May 23, 2008

Home again Home again :)

Things have been so crazy the moment we stepped onto the back porch. On Monday night we went to our cousins and hung out with them, Jes and I started TCC summer classes, Josh had final exams bright and early Tuesday, Jonathan started Drivers Ed!!!, packing and shopping for Na has been awesome(thanks Rachy for going with us! We had a blast with you!), Wednesday we went to the cousins again...and watched... American Idol (our fams fav tv show) :) hehe, Thursday: Josh, Katelyn and I went to the Chrysler museum with Mrs. Wright's art class (we saw a Rembrandt exhibit...it was amazing!), JJ and I went on a date to see Prince Caspian. (JJ I had so much fun with you!! Thanks for going with me bro:)
We had the Hunts over again, Today we have some chores, a cook out with the Hunts, 316 youth group, and then spend the night at Gramma Hunts'!! YAY! I'll have more pictures up soon!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

It was great seeing you at 316! Have fun at NA

Jane said...

I love these girls, and please keep posting. Now which one is doing this,Jenny or Jessie, or both? I still get you girls mixed up, sorry!
I love you all so much and look forward to seeing you soon!
Much love,
A.Jane

Wasko Family said...

Glad your guys are back!!!!! We got back from FL yesterday night. We were not gone quite as long you guys were, but it's still great to be home!:) Can't wait to see you!

Tay

hunts said...

Aunt Jane, I (Jenn) usually do the blog...but Jes and the fam always help me out with all of their ideas and craziness!!:) haha

Waskoooos!! Can't wait to see you!!! :) YAY!

~Ferf