Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Friday, September 12, 2008

Thanks Ferf=)

uuuuuuWOW!!! If anyone can make me sound that awesome, you know it'd be Ferf! Thanks so much Ferf for being so sweet to me and writing up such a nice tribute:) 19 years of growing up with you as my sister is one of the biggest blessings in my life.
gggggI've learned so much from you through the years and I depend on your friendship maybe a little too much! Every single day you extend kindness and care to everyone around you (who most of the time is your six siblings!) and I am provoked to follow your example of how you love all people and sacrifice your time for others.
jjjjjjjI LOVE all the fun little memories we have together like crying when we lost our first teeth, pretending like we were Indians for hours, falling into every single ditch on our street while learning to ride bikes without training wheels, dancing to Nsync (haha!), practicing our awesome soccer plays in the backyard(by the way, I'm nothing on the field without you!) Italian dressing on everything!, you always trying to put make-up on me(well , actually I don't like that but it's kinda funny:) practicing for talent shows the night before(and still winning!), singing "She'll be comin' round the Mountain" for 4 hours straight, chips and salsa (oh ya!), being hooked on American Idol (you should try out ferf!) listening to Oldies music in our Xterra, and thousands more memories that I've been blessed to share with you!
jjjjjjjRemember every year on the night before our birthday we would stay up so late in your top bunk-bed staring at the clock and the second it was midnight you would sing Happy birthday to me and then 2 minuets later I would sing to you??=) Ha!
uuuuuuThe Lord truly gave me the best sister in the world and there's no else who I'd rather share my birthday with!
hhhhI love you a ton and happy birthday girl! Thanks so much for being my little Ferf =) Love Jes

1 comment:

hunts said...

aww :') thanks sis!!! i was just telling myself that i needed to update the blog!! What a sweet surprise! Love you so much girl!
~ferf