Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

19 YeArS aS bEsT fRieNds:)

YYYYHaPPY BiRTHDaY tO mY FaVoRiTe SiSTeR iN THe WHoLE WiDE WoRLD!!YYYY




Jess, I can't believe that we are 19!!! WoW! I have absolutely loved growing up side by side with you and it is exciting to see where the Lord has brought us.
Thank you so much for being my amazing sister as well as my best friend. I am so blessed to have you as an example and role model in my life.
I love the times when we simply cannot stop laughing, when we stay up way too late talking, I love singing with ya, rocking the soccer field with you (well you're the one rockin it...and I'm just with you! haha), shopping, playing violin, running [even though you always beat me!...except that one time of course:) ], and writing new songs with you is always one of my favorite things to do! You and I have been blessed with so many opportunities to be together making memories. Some of my fav are: growing up in SGC, AWANAS, winning the 3 legged race:) (oh ya people!! we were the best! hehe), serving as counselors at triple r ranch for 3 weeks, baking like 20 pies one year for Thanksgiving, enrichment (senior year was the bomb!!07 baby!!), going to Mexico (let's go back!!!), algebra 2 (thanks for always being so gracious and willing to help me!!), driving in our sweet yellow Xterra, Na 08....the list is endless because every time I'm doing something with you, we end up making it a blast!
Jes, ever since I can remember, you have always displayed a servant's heart. I am always provoked by your example of being so quick to serve others and to always be the first person to welcome new people.



I love you so,sO, SO, SOOOOOOOO much girl and I love sharing a birthday with you! I can't wait to see what the Lord has for us this year and I am excited to make tons more memories with my fav sis ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love ~your one and only,
Yferf :)

9 comments:

Bekah said...

Happy Birthday Jessi and Jenni! Jenni, what a sweet tribute to your sis! Love you girls!

Wasko Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!!!!!! Thank you guys for hangin out with us, we love you girls! Ferf, you didn't smell any perfume at the mall right?:) Hee hee. See ya'll Sunday.

~Tay

Katherine M. said...

Happy Birthday to you both, Jessi and Jenni. You two are such awesome young ladies. I love your smiles. I love how you both are all about other people and not self-centered. You have loved and served your family from early on. You are devoted,faithful friends. I can't believe you are 19 now! Hope your day is a great and you feel very loved. Hugs to you both!!

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

HAPPY 19th Bday gals!!!!!!!! Make sure to enjoy your last year as a teen... it goes by so fast. All your words were so dear Ferf. I love you girls so much and look up to you in so many ways... more than you know. Jap Korday

Lizzy said...

happiest of birthdays, dear girlies! love you both and am so thankful you are Jap's dear friends. xoxo, Liz

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! :) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO blessed to have such amazing friends like you. I Thank God for giving me such encouraging, loving, others focused,BEAUTIFUL, Godly, friends like you TWO.:) Jes, all that jen said is soooooo true. You really are such a Godly example to me. Jen Thanks for being such a faithful friend I am so honored to call u girls my Dear friends. I LOve you both and cherish our friendship. :) LOVE,RACH
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Girls,

I have been blessed getting to know you more this year, sitting at the basketball scoreboard, volleyball, music lessons and camp. You guys are a real blessing to our family. Hope you had a great birthday and I'm excited to see where God leads you this year:)

Happy 19!

Love the Browns

abbey said...

happy birthday girlies!! what a great post jen! all very true. I am thankful for you both. I love all the pics! so cute :)

Alexandra Grace said...

Happy Birthday to you both, I hope to see you guys tomorrow.