Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Sunday, March 2, 2008

2 month tour

We are about to head out into the wild, wild west! Visit our blog to get a glimpse of our crazy travels and adventures over the next 2 months! Please, please post comments often because we miss you all already!!! :'(
This is us just... well...if you know us, then you know that we get a little crazy sometimes ;) Poor Mrs. Wasko! (our simply amazing photographer)

8 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm so glad you guys did this! We missed you guys last night at the bball awards ceremony. We will keep you guys in our prayers:)

hunts said...

Mrs.Brown!
I am so excited that you found our blog! (You are the first one to comment!) I know my bros would have loved to be there last night... hope you all had fun! ~Jenni

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

Jenn, I just saw your comment on mine and Jap's blog, it gave me laugh (Finnie, Finnelope, Fanny...) You better keep your blog updated while you're away so we can see what is going on. Love you girl.- Chels

James Fletcher said...

Happy birthday J,hope to see you after your tour! Have FUN!!!!

James

P.S. Tell the boys I miss em'

Elizabeth said...

Hey Jessi and Jenni!!
I found your blog the other day when I was looking at your website. Haha. I hope that I can see you guys soon. We will be in VA April 4th-7th but I think you will be gone??? Anyway, we will be back in May for graduation so hopefully I can see you then!!!
~Elizabeth

The Richards said...

I love your blog!!:) Can't wait to be able to keep up with you guys while you're on your tour, and see pics of all the places you go. I had fun at your house dancin'......ha ha!! See you soon!
Kait

hunts said...

James! We all miss you guys too! Are you doing summer camp this year? Hope so!

Elizabeth! Glad you found the blog! I think we will miss you all in April :( but we are excited to see you in May!

Kait, "To the right, to the right to the left..." haha...that was a blast! Next Tues right??! love ya
~Jen

SCoTT said...

Shalom! I love this last picture in the woods, too fun.

Scott C