Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday JJ!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Today our baby J is 10 years old!
Ten Things We Love About JJ:

1) He Loves his Saviour
2) He serves his family
3) Dad: he's no sissy...the more blood the better!
4) Mom: he's my baby!
5) Jes: his one of a kind laugh
6) Ferf: when he sings

7) Josh: he rocks the bball court!
8) Bub: his competitive spirit
9) Jord: he's the toughest 10 year old I know
10) Justin: he's my best friend

Jamison Daniel,
We love you so much! I am so thankful to God for giving me such an awesome brother! I have loved watching you grow into the wonderful young man you are today! Thank you for your example of a diligent worker to all of us! You are always quick to serve and willing to give your time to help out Mom and Dad. That is definite evidence of God's grace in your life and a huge example to me and all of us kids! I remember before you were born, Jessi and I prayed that you would be a girl... and we even cried when you weren't! It didn't take us very long to realize that God couldn't have given us a better youngest sibling! We wouldn't exchange you for anything in the world or out of it! I know it must be tough with 6 older siblings; however, you will probably be the strongest out of all of us! :) JJ, thank you for the irreplaceable joy you bring to our family. I love watching you play basketball! You are so good out there on the bball court! (really cute too:) !!!) Continue to follow God's word and seek Mom and Dad's council. I can't wait to see the many ways the Lord will use you to advance His gospel into the world. We love ya J! "...infinity and beyond!!!" :D You're my hero!!


love ~ferf



What do you like about JJ?

9 comments:

natebauers said...

Happy birthday JJ! It has been so much fun getting to know you over the last few years! What I enjoy so much about you, is your abundance of joy. It is so much fun being with you, whether playing a game (Dodgeball :) ) or just laughing! You are a true example of a joyful person. Thank you also for being such a example to me in submitting to your parents. You obey with a cheerful spirit, and this is just another example of God working in you! I hope you had a great birthday! Thank you for being my friend, and see you tomorrow!
-Caleb

Mimi said...

hey JJ,

We hope you have a great birthday! We love your great smile. You are a great bball player but more importantly than that we love your humbleness on the court. May God bless you on your special day!

The Browns

Aunt Sharay & Grandma said...

JJ,
We wish you a Happy Birthday!!!
We would like to share a story when you were spanked several years ago. After the discipline We asked if you were ok. "No", you replied, "I still have foolishness in me." What a funny but profound answer from a young man. You are truly marked for God.
Good job Fer Fer on your blog.
We will miss you for Easter.It will not be the same,especially the egg hunt. We will enjoy your share. (Ha HA)
We love you guys so much.
Aunt Sharay & Grandma

hunts said...

Thanks Aunt Sharay and Gramma! We are going to really miss you all incredibly for easter! (the Hunt's easter egg hunts are the best!) Save some chocolate for us! :) Love you guys! ~ferf

heather michelle said...

Ferf,
Cute blog...I'm am so glad that we will be able to see what you are doing while you guys are on the road. Happy Birthday JJ!! Sam says JJ is one of his best buds and thanks for inviting him to the party.

Maybe on Tuesday...depends on school. :)

Natasha said...

Great Blog! and Happy B-day JJ

abbey said...

Happy Birthday JJ! I can't believe you are 10 years old! I remember when I started babysitting you kids you couldn't even crawl yet! I hope you had a great day :)

Glad you guys have a blog! I'll be checking in often to see what's new :)

Anonymous said...

Hey ferf and Jes it's Allie and i love your blog. i hope you are doing good and i'll be praying 4 u.
love Allie

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls! sweet blog!