Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Monday, January 11, 2010

wow...

WOW! First things first...

1. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2. Merry Christmas!!

3. Happy New Year 2010!!

second of all...
does any one even look at this blog anymore?? haha:) I apologize for such neglect!

thirdly...
This is just a message of hope for more posts starting next month! :) The Hunt Fam is heading out on tour for 4 months starting in Feb. So be encouraged! We will be blogging of our adventures soon! and often:) In the mean time, we'll be enjoying our last month at home, getting ready to hit the wild ,wild west!
So, see you on the blog soon! :) I hope everyone had blessed holidays!!
God Bless!

-Jenni

14 comments:

Mimi said...

Of course I still look! I have you on my scroll list so I know when a new post comes up:)

So sad you only have a month left:( Any chance of getting together for dinner/lunch?

Isaac is hoping you will post or send me some of the pics you took of them on Sat.

See you at the game tonight!

Love you guys!

smith family said...

yes we love this web site jenni and my children alway keep track were you been god bless smith family keep up the good work

Doc Turner said...

Glad you're back to blog land. I am giving Josh's name to a recruiter from the University here for a Music/Ministry program. Girls? Are you interested?
Doc

Allison said...

I still read your blog .

Anonymous said...

nope i dont ever read your blog it's lame, really lame.
:) just kiddin sis, you need to write a post all about me next!!
Love,
??????

Anonymous said...

I read your blog, I really like ya'll's music I have seen you only one though, and that was in 2008 or 2007 I don't remember. You all are really awesome, I hope to see again sometime.

Anonymous said...

I AM I HUGE HUNT FAMILY FAN!!!! i cant wait to catch ya in CA!!!
KEEEP up the pictures jenni, post some more of Josh :) :) hes so hot!

Wasko Family said...

We always look at your blog. You guys are awesome. Good luck on your tour. We hope you have a great time. Love the waskees.

Anonymous said...

sweet blog hunts!!
i'm a huge fan! your SC show was outstanding!
Love,
AJ

Savannah said...

I just went to your concert today with E.Russell Hicks at the Maryland Theater. Everyone I knew liked it. It was amazing you are all really talented. Hope u all have fun on your tour.

Ella said...

Hey! :) I went to see you yesterday just like "Savannah" above me lol. I'm hooked!! Couldn't stop thinkin bout you and your family's talent all night haha. I also went to the 7:00 show, I loved it so much! Thanks!! :D

Sarah said...

Hello Hunt Family

Just saw one of your shows in VA last week and am a fan for life! I sure do hope to see you all in concert again soon- it was an aboslutely amazing phenomenal experience. Sure would love to have a blog update again soon. I enjoy reading what you all are up to.

Anonymous said...

enjoyed your amazing preformance in nyssa,OR:) my home town ...my name is liana clark and i think your guys are a prettty cool family

Anonymous said...

U guys rock!!! i love all yor music!! i like to play hearts held high on the piano. its funn. i loved summer camp with u guys and im definitely comin bak nxt year! u guys rok!