Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

fun crowds!!

For the past 10 days or so, we have played for some of the most fun crowds we've ever had! We promised that we would post their pictures up on the blog, so here they are! Enjoy our lively audiences:)

Great Band, Kansas

















Garden City, Kansas Holcomb High school


















Liberal, Kansas

















Borger, Texas Middle School
















Borger, Texas









Tyler, Texas


Marshall, Texas High school

8 comments:

Mimi said...

A Post! Glad to see you are getting some good crowds. Although I'm sure Aunt Sharay would say any crowd she is in would be the best crowd:)

See you at the end of the week!

Anonymous said...

My father's family is from Tyler TX and I spent every summer of my childhood there. I should have looked ahead to see that you were going to be there and sent my relative...shucks.
Hope it was a great concert with all those Texans!!
Mrs. Stoner

Doc Turner said...

Y'all rock on down the road! The folks here are still talking about the concert. The CD is great!
Doc (Cotton Patch) Turner

CarlyDanielle said...

Ya'll were so good today! You're amazing, inspiring, and extremely talented. Thank you for coming to Marshall!! (:

-Carly McClain

Anonymous said...

Y'all were absolutely fantastic! I had a great time watching your family perform! You are all very talented! Thanks for coming to Marshall! :)

-Taylor :)

Katherine M. said...

I have friends who grew up in Liberal, Kansas. I wonder if any of their families were in your audience.
I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, but I'm very glad you're all OK. Love and miss you, Katherine Myhill

Unknown said...

Love all the great crowd shots! Looks like you're having a great tour! Sending you prayers for safe travels!

Unknown said...

i just saw you guys and you were great and i have a twin to her name is abby and my name is grace.