Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm back sittin' by the apple tree :)
















Summer is undeniably here and I am loving every sunny minute of it!

Jes and I have become some serious gardeners this summer and have been so excited about our little plants... they are doing so well! :) I will post pics of our vegetation soon:) Also, this week is SUMMER MUSIC CAMP! Today was the first day and I am looking forward to a great week! So all n' all ...don't worry, I haven't abandoned the blog... more pictures are on their way! :)

4 comments:

smith family said...

cool we have a garden love the picture send more smith family

Allison said...

The apple looks so tasty.

Mimi said...

The kids are already having a blast! You guys are doing a great job on camp. Maybe when I pick up the kids I'll take a sneak preview of the garden:)

Anonymous said...

Loved summer camp!!!
You guys are amazing!!
-Rachel Towns-
ps:Betsy Says Hi! :)