Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

do we have the world's greatest photographer or what?!?!?!

Well everyone, Melanie Wasko has done it again! As you all know, the release date for our new CD is coming very soon(October 15th...we are SO EXCITED!!), and so about a month ago, Mrs.Wasko was SO very gracious (and brave!) to take on the NOT SO EASY task of shooting our pictures. (can you imagine taking pics of 9 crazy people, 9 different ideas, 9 individual smiles, and 18 squinting & blinking eyes?!?!?) I was amazed at how well they turned out...(considering that when she asked us for our ideas, we could only say things like "we wanna look like movie stars" or "we want something new and different" or "ummm...do you have any ideas??" haha:) ) Nevertheless, I think she did an amazing job, so here are just a few of my many favorites.























Thank you SO, SO, SO much Mrs. Wasko! We are so blessed to have you as our faithful, kind, godly, funny, and patient photographer. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule, and blessing us with your talent! We appreciate, you and your family. We love you guys! :)











Let us know which pics you all like! :)

11 comments:

Taylor said...

AWESOME pics you guys!!! I aspire to play the fiddle as well as you all someday, with God's help! I like the 2nd and last pics best.

God Bless!

Katherine M. said...

Amazing pictures. What a beautiful family. Melanie did a great job.

Mimi said...

Love the pics! And we are excited about the new CD, can we pick one up at guitar lessons? And yes you do have the most amazing photographer:)

Wasko Family said...

Thanks Hunt Family. You guys are the best, and I love being able to take your pictures! We are thankful for you. Melanie and the rest of the Wasko Family

The Smith Family said...

These are sweet guys! I can't decide which one I like best:) Can't wait til your CD comes out!

Mag

The Dowling Clan said...

Awesome pictures guys! Love em

Anonymous said...

I like the one at the top of you blog (or otherwise, the last one :)

It's neat.



:)Moriah

mikey parsons said...

Wow. all you guys look like movie stars! for serious. Thats awesome. I totally will get your new CD. will they sell it at church er what?

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family and I hope to play my violin as well as you someday!

Natasha said...

I really like the pic you have on your profile!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics.I hope to talk to you soon.