Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

ferf's new phone



I got a new phone today!!! Yaaaay!! :) :)


















I've had my old faithful since 2005...


And this baby slides out with a keyboard--so watch out!!!...my texting skills will soon double in speed :) hehe




meanwhile......
poor Josh's phone... had a hard time at the beach today:'(
Don't worry Josh!! You'll have a sweet phone like me soon!!! :) haha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new phone!

Wasko Family said...

sweet phone, Jessie not get one?:) we get back sunday night, can't wait to see ya'll.

Tay and Steph

Katie Grace said...

Love the new phone Ferf! Don't worry Josh thats what my sister's phone looks like! haha

Anonymous said...

Sweet phone ferf, I have the exact same one...except its gray. What happened to Josh's phone? Did it get introduced to the water??? Hehehe

Danny

Abby said...

I love the color!

The Richards said...

I LOVE it Ferf!! SWEET!! :)

Kait