Matthew 5

...you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world... let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory unto your Father who is in Heaven...

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Music Camp:)

Early Monday morning, cars filled with excited kids piled into our back parking lot. Our 3rd annual Summer Music Camp just took place this last week. It was a great time learning music, playing games, and making new friendships with all the kids.







The welcome crew :)





The 3 team counselors:) Jes was the purple leader, Josh grEen and I was yellOw.
























































Throughout the week, the kids could get points for their team by practicing and winning the relays and games that we played. Every team worked so hard and I was so proud of all of them!

Purple team placed 3rd
Green team placed 2nd


And Yellow team won 1st place!!! OH YA!!! GO YELLOW!!! :)
Camp was such a blast this year!!! I loved having all those kids at our house every day! Great job Mom, Dad, Jes and Josh hosting an awesome camp and making lots of memories! Can't wait till next year... but right now we all need naps! :) haha

7 comments:

Wasko Family said...

It was a blast Ferf!!!!!! Can't wait till next year!

Tay

Wasko Family said...

Yep same here!! I won't have time for naps till later though! =D See ya around!

Steph

Mimi said...

Music Blast was awesome! I can't wait until next year. GO GREEN!!!

Isaac

I loved it! I hope I'm on your team next year! GOOOO YELLOW!!!

Hannah

Donna and Don said...

"I LOVED that camp - I had so much fun!!!"

David Harrell

hunts said...

We were so glad to have all of you!!! And PLEASE COME BACK NEXT YEAR!!! :)

~Ferf

Wasko Family said...

We WILL!!!! (well as far as we know)

Anonymous said...

The music camp was a great experience and it was fun! Can't wait till next year when I see everyone again and bring my best friend. She is younger than me but she is super excited. thanks for everything and see you guys next year!